15 March 2012

happy effers day!

happy happy birthday stephers315!

Today is my bestie and cousin, Stephanie (aka Stephers, Effers, Stephers315), birthday and since I couldn't be there to wish her a happy birthday a blog post is in order.  We have been super close since birth and we have so many sweet memories growing up together.


Dear Stephers, 

hope you have an amazingly, wonderful fun-filled day.  you are about to have a baby in a month....oh my! i can't even begin to tell you how excited i am for you to have a baby girl or how sad i am that i won't get to meet her for a long while.  you are one of the sweetest and most tender-hearted people i know.  thanks for always letting me crash at your house anytime i want.  i know it will always be a party when we get together.  wish i was there on your b-day for some karaoke.  thanks for being such a  great friend. (insert handshake)

love yf&c, 

fer fer

stephers. la la. me.

miss this trio. 


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the shout out Fer Fer! I love you & miss you tons!

    ReplyDelete