05 September 2009

haircuts

the other day we got haircuts.....I know exciting right? Our friend, Telestra, from church did it. She's the best. Her actual name is Telisha but I don't have a very good memory. After we met her the first time I was talking about how we met her to Alice. I thought her name was Telestra and Ali laughed so hard at me. Actually Telstra is the name of a phone company over here so I just took a spin off of that. Anyways, Ali told Telisha what I called her and she thought it was the funniest thing ever. So now she always knows when I'm talking to her and it's even caught on. Everyone is starting to call her that. Well enough about that. Telestra cut our hair and she's the best. It's going to be hard having our hairdresser in Australia but you know we just live that glamorous of a life. We will have to come back just to get our hair cut.

Just thought you should know that we got haircuts.

No comments:

Post a Comment