05 September 2009

just when you were tired of seeing the beach....

So I know everyone is sick of the beach pictures but I just can't help it, it's so beautiful. I think I'm seriously a little picture crazed because I just looked and I have 1,224 pictures that I have taken since I've been here. That is why I can't update my blog because there are too many to chose from. But I fully intend to have a picture night when I come back where everyone can view all my photos if you like.

Here are some more pictures of the beach. Spring is coming! I can't wait for it to get warmer. I told Chels the other day that I didn't think I could wear long sleeves anymore. I just couldn't do it. I'm so sick of the cold. And the best part is that it will just start getting cold when we get back...hooray! Two winters in a row! Everyone in the house laughs at me because I like to wear shorts around the house even though its cold. Oh well, I just can't be bothered wearing pants.

So we were walking home the other day along the beach and I took some pictures...here they are!

This is a picture of a hedge in front of a house we always pass by. I really don't understand. It's very Edward Scissorhands to me. Weird but hey its Australia....

The view from the hill that we go down everyday

Swimming anyone? Apparently there are lots of jellyfish this time of year. Not that I would be swimming in the freezing cold but definitely not with these things. They had all washed up on the beach.


Favorite pic....this old man and his little dog. Precious.

Love it. love it. love it.

I'm going to have to live by the beach when I get home. I don't know what I will do. It is just a constant reminder of how great God is.

So I'm moving to the beach when I get home.

1 comment: