31 January 2012

5 & 18

5 days until I leave Texas
18 days until I'm on the plane headed to Bangkok

does anyone who loves to pack want to come over this week and help? please! my room looks like this

so come over and help!  what should i bring?  suggestions? 


going to miss:
my favorite stores. i'm thinking i probably won't be able to find them there. and don't worry i'm savvy and always shop the sale racks because i can't afford the real price tag.



(source)


excited about:
learning a new language...maybe?  get back to me in 6 months and i'll really tell you how i feel
(source)


Tonight I got the privilege of being invited to my mom's girls group dinner.  Her friends from many many years ago still get together for every birthday.  Its always fun hanging out with them because they are so rowdy and I just fit right in.  Thanks for having me ladies!

No comments:

Post a Comment