03 February 2012

2 & 15

2 days until I leave Texas
15 days until I leave for Bangkok

going to miss: 
Jason's Deli (aka. the deli, j.del, jasons).  if you live in Beaumont the deli is the place to go and you are pretty much guaranteed to see someone you know.  it's close to my heart as beaumont is the birthplace of the deli.  i just love it.  my mom thought it was necessary to have me take pictures of all my favorite places before i depart. 



excited about:
Songkran - the Thai new year and a 3 day water fight throughout the whole country. so pumped. 


So the packing is still happening and i'm feeling a little overwhelmed about it.  I'm pretty sure tonight I am enlisting the help of my lovely mother.  It doesn't seem real that these are my last few days with my family.  We've been having fun spending time together and playing a lot of Ticket to Ride (super fun game)!  I really don't know how I'm going to say goodbye.  I apologize in advance for anyone hanging out with me in NC for the next 2 weeks because I'll probably be an emotional wreck.  

1 comment:

  1. your last bagelini! also, I really like that yellow stripe shirt you're wearing.

    ReplyDelete