16 February 2012

the barnes family comes to visit.

2 days until I leave for Bangkok

Feels a little weird knowing I'll be gone in 2 days.  We're trying to finish up as much stuff as we can in these last few days.  This definitely includes going to Chick-fil-A a couple times and loading up on as much sauce as we can to pack into our suitcases.  It's safe to say I'm pretty maxed out on my 50lbs. of weight.  We've had a good time this week hanging out with our UWM friends and getting prayed for by the office staff.   

Earlier this week the Barnes family, our team leaders, came to visit.  It was so fun finally meeting Heather and the kids.  I have to give a special shout-out to Heather for having endless convos with me about what to bring and not to bring, how to get a visa, which airline to take, etc.  She's the best and it was so good to finally meet her!  They'll be headed back to Bangkok in April and will be so impressed by my fluent Thai speaking (or not).  Speaking of language I start language school March 1st so be sure to start your prayers then.  And pray extra hard please.  

jacob. ronnie. heather. amelia. andrew. kristen. walker. me.



hopefully Thailand is ready for this awesomeness...

No comments:

Post a Comment