15 August 2009

day in the city....

Last week or so Chels and I took another little escapade into the city. We went down to the Melbourne Museum since we are so studious. Since we aren't in school anymore we haev to enrich our brains by doing something scholarly. Actually I wanted to go into the city because I was craving a burger. They don't really eat them as much as we do. I really needed one! I honestly couldn't stop thinking about a Bacon Cheeseburger from Chili's. I'm such a typical American. But there aren't any Chili's here so I was out of luck. Then we heard of this great burger place in the city so we decided to go check it out. I even got Chelsea, who eats ver little meat, to crave one too. I am such a bad influence. We got the burgers and they were pretty good. I mean they weren't Chili's but it hit the spot. Ok...enough about food..I sound like a pig. The museum was great because we got in free and everyone loves something free. They had some relaly interesting exhibits on dinosaurs, bugs, the human body, Australian history (which was weird because we knew nohting about it), and Pompeii. Here are a few pictures from our journey. Don't worry they aren't that exciting.



A church in the city

Outside of the museum. I don't know what this building is but it looked awesome.
Walking up to the museum...
Museum entrance...
The crest of Australia...yay!

Bethers...this one is for you. Remember the movie Paper Moon?

Some sort of dinosaur bone, maybe like an arm bone? who knows...haha

Adam---this is for you. They have a Star Wars exhibit in the city somewhere. I thought it was at the museum and I got excited but it wasn't! So I need to venture off to find it...

Ok well that's about it...Check out Chelsea's blog to see awesome pictures of me stuffing my face with my burger. Or you could go there and look at her pictures of other stuff too. Adios!


1 comment:

  1. love the papermoon picture...makes me want to watch the movie

    ReplyDelete